[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Pierre Day Event

NiightseekerNiightseeker
Reactions: 2,040
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know the title sounds weird, but bear with me here.

So we had an event this weekend where GMs spawned bosses and stuff in Orbis. It was pretty interesting. But there's a boss that doesn't get enough love, and I think we need to give him a day of his own. Thus, I propose a Pierre Day event. In this event, every boss would be Pierre for one day.

Magnus? Pierre with dragon wings. Pink Bean? Pierre Bean. Horntail? Giant three-headed Pierre. The rest of the Root Abyss bosses get so much more appreciation than Pierre, and honestly it doesn't seem fair. It's a fun boss fight, so I figure it could end up being seriously interesting to combine his battle with the battles of the other bosses for an added challenge. Of course the bosses' drops will be the same as normal, but their skills would be a mashup of their own and Pierre's.
It'd be amazing for overall player morale!

What better way to show off to your friends that you're 2m-2m no clown than by fighting an actual clown over and over?
JettLuvsU
  1. Would you want a Pierre Day event?9 votes
    1. Yes, of course!
       78% (7 votes)
    2. Not at all!
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Stole my idea.

Also, not normal-boss-themed Pierre. Just Pierre. Getting set to do hard Magnus? Pierre. Getting a group together to do Damien? Pierre.

Looking for Mushmom? Pierre.
    JettLuvsU
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Stole my idea.

Also, not normal-boss-themed Pierre. Just Pierre. Getting set to do hard Magnus? Pierre. Getting a group together to do Damien? Pierre.

Looking for Mushmom? Pierre.
    hey, spoilers
    the day after every boss is pierre-themed, every boss ends up actually being pierre
    it was supposed to be a surprise D:
    JettLuvsU
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    August 2nd every Year (National Clown Day).
    Do it Nexon. You can never have too much Pierre. We NEED more Pierre. This will make up for every mistake you've ever done.
    Pierre is love. Pierre is life.
    JettLuvsU
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Imagine it! You go through all the trouble and all the hell of getting a key to go and fight Princess No.

NOPE. IT PIERRE.
    AlexFJettLuvsUNiightseeker