[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What will happen if i was KSed by the botters?

KaziRiseKaziRise
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
im a explorer job and collecting lunar dew theses days, but sometimes i saw botters come to my map and killed mobs for about 5 seconds and then left.
And I found im disconnected very often, I'm afraid that there might be some posibility that i will be banned?

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2020
    KaziRise wrote: »
    im a explorer job and collecting lunar dew theses days, but sometimes i saw botters come to my map and killed mobs for about 5 seconds and then left.
    And I found im disconnected very often, I'm afraid that there might be some posibility that i will be banned?

yeah, best to just sit in henesys and do nothing as nexons ban system wrongfully bans legit players for someone elses crime far too often. i am currently permanently banned (under investigation atm) for "illegal programs". what was i doing when i got banned? i was farming mobs attempting to get a blue napoleon cape for my blue cloud robe outfit. this is the second time this system has banned me wrongfully. i suggest you just avoid actually playing the game or farming mobs as you are likely to get banned

merching auction house and trading on meso market wont get you banned tho and this gets you a lot of nice things, so maybe stick to that
    NicholasB
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited February 2020
    KaziRise wrote: »

Be careful, I also got banned when 2 botters came to my map and thanks to them I got banned, and they didn't... frankly, after that I simply quit training forever.
    As the one above me has said, best is to just sit in henesys or something like that.