[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please make Royal coupon's tradable between jobs

RueleRuele
Reactions: 320
Hello, as the title said please make royal coupon's tradable since some packages now comes with royal coupon's and some of us alrdy got too many hair/eyes on the same character/jobs, and we can't use them on our mains.
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    I disagree, on principle, with changing things about the game to the benefit of a minority of players. Beyond that, we'll likely never see a cash shop without restrictions on what classes share cash storage.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    More like make then tradeable within account
    WONDERGUY
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited February 2020
    cash shop storage job group restriction needs to be removed
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    darik wrote: »
    More like make then tradeable within account
    it wont hurt if nexonNA do
    reg server:
    clean some dust from cash trade option/ remove AH cash trade limits (even if its just cosmetic)
    reboot:
    open cash item for cash item trade only in reboot (PSSB and other RNG cosmetic trade)

but yea ignored suggestion waiting for some better days/dev team
  • RueleRuele
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2020
    I mean't just between the same account tho, saying this cuz im playing reboot and i got like alot of them with no use. So @nexon pls
    WONDERGUY