[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please we need active GameMasters at MuLung maps!!

advancedipadvancedip
Reactions: 235
in General Chat
Every map is filled with invisible teleporting hackers
I am unable to complete the Mu Lung questline.
darik

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    advancedip wrote: »
    Every map is filled with invisible teleporting hackers
    I am unable to complete the Mu Lung questline.

lol they don't even have GMs in ch1 Henesy filled with spam bots advertising meso sites, and you think they're gonna put GMs in mobbing fields??
    GMs are too busy handling very super ultra important duties. Please don't bother them and try to waste their precious time with trivial matters like hackers ruining the game.
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    Yeah at this point we should remove mu.lung,after all theres so many hackers u cant train nor do quests there so whats the point right? F3
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2020
    I know :c My OCD is killing me, I really want to complete those quests. I wouldn't mind working around them hackers if there wasn't a chance that I'D GET MISTAKENLY BANNED TOO.

Farewell Mu Lung :c Bwah I really like the music and backgrounds there too :C