[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Fixing the 2pc meta will make more people play

darikdarik
Reactions: 3,270
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon,
For the love of god, fix the 2 pc meta! Fury totems arent the solution, it needs to be way more available and be able to control the duration better. You can also increase base spawn rate to kishin lvs, add kishin node, add kishin familiars, anything! Bux fix it please! i seriously dont feel motivated at all to play the game since everytime i want to train, the fect that i dont have a 2nd pc to kish myself kills all my motivation and will to play.
TurtlesRockWONDERGUYzmint

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    I have 2 pc and kanna mule account, and I'm still not motivated to play
    WONDERGUYThumperOne1zmint
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    Been sitting on 7000 legion cause 2 lazy to prep mule gears
    WONDERGUY
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited February 2020
    multi pc will always be meta, ez advantage of having 2+ extra account for rp farming
  • BunnyBombBunnyBomb
    Reactions: 795
    Let's just make the game more enjoyable in general and just increase the spawn rate across the board. No kishin or fury totem required.
    darikDaxterbeerShadEightTurtlesRockWONDERGUYzmint
  • AArongAArong
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2020
    BunnyBomb wrote: »
    Let's just make the game more enjoyable in general and just increase the spawn rate across the board. No kishin or fury totem required.

That won't solve the 2pc meta at all, in fact that will make kish so much more effective that 2PC meta becomes mandatory.
    The problem is cause by kishin and that there are no real good substitution to the skill.
    Fury tot prices are absurd for its duration, with 2k RP, it should last the whole day.
    Also removing the monthly limit will get people off from playing / leveling kanna mules just for the sake of farming meso/nodes/kishin-ing main account.
    Or simply make kish into Decent Kishin node for V skills.

• darikdarik
    edited March 2020
    AArong wrote: »
    BunnyBomb wrote: »

That won't solve the 2pc meta at all, in fact that will make kish so much more effective that 2PC meta becomes mandatory.
    The problem is cause by kishin and that there are no real good substitution to the skill.
    Fury tot prices are absurd for its duration, with 2k RP, it should last the whole day.
    Also removing the monthly limit will get people off from playing / leveling kanna mules just for the sake of farming meso/nodes/kishin-ing main account.
    Or simply make kish into Decent Kishin node for V skills.

Wrong because if they increase spawn rate to kishin lv and bein gthat the max spawn, even if u used kiahin , the number of mobs wouldnt change cuz it reached the max already
  • CeleyeCeleye
    Reactions: 465
    edited March 2020
    Release frenzy to the xommunity again
  • BorgaBorga
    Reactions: 1,065
    edited March 2020
    I agree to this. There are so much difference in grinding between who has and who doesn't have 2 pc. I often feels meaningless to grind since there are much more effective way. Creating usable kishin like you say going to make both players happy. Just make it unstackable so people don't have to use 2 pc.
    WONDERGUYdarikzmintTalestory
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited April 2020
    Fury totems really are an awful solution.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2020
    frenzy totem made/started the problem
    gambel in marvel/philo cant anymore or get 2nd pc
    kish and furytotem only mitigates a bit that problem and that p2w power to be "low"

we know they wont remove frenzy or give real way to get it
    but if nexon somehow change their mind on frenzy totem we can see solutions on this

if nexon ignore that,remove kish,fury and just add base spawn frenzy totem will abuse even more
    and we are going back in loop in need of good spawn without $$$
  • darikdarik
    edited April 2020
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    frenzy totem made/started the problem
    gambel in marvel/philo cant anymore or get 2nd pc
    kish and furytotem only mitigates a bit that problem and that p2w power to be "low"

we know they wont remove frenzy or give real way to get it
    but if nexon somehow change their mind on frenzy totem we can see solutions on this

if nexon ignore that,remove kish,fury and just add base spawn frenzy totem will abuse even more
    and we are going back in loop in need of good spawn without $$$

Dude didnt u read, my suggestion is inncrease base spawn rate to kishin levels, being that the MAX amount of mobs a map can have, so that frenzy totem doesnt work on the map anymore.
  • zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited April 2020
    Yeah for reboot kishin as a single skill gives too much of an edge. Double exp, double meso, double drops. Farming the same map after having a taste of kishin feels like an entirely different map. It makes me realize that spawn rate in general is just bad. Why can’t we have greater spawn rates permanently so that kanna can just be buffed on damage instead of continuously nerfed and being seen as a spawn rate mule and fury totem removed?

Or I wouldn’t mind if fury totem costed maybe 500 RP not 2000 and lasted longer than 2 hours or you could buy more than 15 a month.

Ive heard that people are able to abuse kishin or frenzy totem which damages the servers, but what if there aren’t any ways of boosting the spawn rate in game and kishin spawn rate is the usual spawn rate? Then there’s no added stress to the server of managing these extra skills totems being used
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • TalestoryTalestory
    Reactions: 830
    edited March 2021
    so I started 3PC Meta
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited March 2021
    This is nuts. Kishin is NOT the reason of 2PC giving advantages. Back then like 10+ years ago this started and there was no Kanna in the game. We started having HS mules, HB mules, and many others if possible just to increase our killing rate and/or exp gain. Kishin is just a plus becase we now have Decent HS/HB/SI/Etc. 2PC will always be there. But about kishin specifically, unless they remove the skill and increase map spawns by the same rate on all maps to make it equal to all players, I don't see how 2PC ksihin will disappear. I have a friend who still uses 3 PC, being one for kishin and another for HS to lvl up his mules (because its easier than getting decent hs, and nodestone only available 200+).
    I agree Kishin and map spawns should change, but 2PC (or more) meta will live until a deeper change is made on the whole game.
    PS: Again, we have spawn Totem, so Nexon actually make money with this "bad spawn" we have.
This discussion has been closed.