[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

request meso tranfer between servers

MercelotusMercelotus
Reactions: 100
So i was playing europe scania server for almost as long as maplestory exist and built up a lot over the years.
Now i switched to reboot north america because of all my friends that started reboot.
All what i built op of meso on europe scania server is sitting there and i cant even play with my own meso i collected over the years.

I really want to have my meso to my reboot account on the north america server so all those years of work hasn't been for no use.
Can the team of developers and gm's please add that funcion to the game?

i really hope thats possible would make the game much more fun for me atleast and i think/hope there are more people with the same situation.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    This would be a gold seller's dream. They could easily move product between servers and just place bots on any server to avoid other players or bans and such. As well as it opens up reboot for gold seller options.
    Not only this, but this introduces pay to win (Buying meso with real cash then transfering back into reboot), so hopefully, this suggestion will never happen.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    This is a strong contender for "dumbest idea I've ever heard". You do understand that the whole point of Reboot is to not have any form of market and to instead mesofarm for all your funds, right?
    Your suggestion would effectively ruin Reboot's concept by involving regular server meso and the methods of obtaining that (market, meso market, and black market).

What you can do, if you really don't want the meso to go to waste, is to buy Maple Points in the meso market of Scania with the mesos you have there, and then you can use those Maple Points in Reboot on cosmetics and pets and whatever.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020
    "Please allow me to pay for an advantage on the server that specifically lacks the ability to pay for advantage"

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    europe scania server? they had only kradia and demethos that merged to GMS-Luna

inbefore MapleTour tickets in reboot for 300nx come true
    SlicedTime
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    id love to have a na reboot to eu reboot transfer though, not meso transfer.
    WONDERGUY