[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mir disappearing in Isekai Field Trip

DameDame
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay mechanic

Brief bug summary: (Evan Class). Mir disappears by the third map of the field trip resulting in the player not being able to use skills to clear the resuming maps.

More details:

Steps to reproduce:

1) Enter field trip.
2) Clear maps until third stage.

Character name: RaisuOnegai

Character level: 130

Character job: Evan

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 03/11/2020 @ 3:22 P.M.

Comments

• ShinyaShinya
    edited March 2020
    I'm also getting this issue. Buffs seem to work, and regular attack works (ctrl button on basic controls/whatever key attack key is), but I can't use any of the Evan attack skills when I reach the third map.
  • Swag69Swag69
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2020
    SAME. WTH MAPLE???
  • StarriefireStarriefire
    Getting the same issue. Just casually waiting for the time to run out itself. Mir disappears during the second stage and can't use skills during the third stage.
  • Swag69Swag69
    edited March 2020
    Day 2 and still can't do it. Wasted time doing the quests.
  • SmasherdaddySmasherdaddy
    edited March 2020
    the illium orb disspears in field trip too but it still works, its just visual
  • KaraNariKaraNari
    Reactions: 400
    I am also having this problem, level 116 on reboot. I get to the third stage and can only attack with my stick lol
  • NaekiiaNaekiia
    hey i am been having the same issues that Mir is disappearing on stage 2 but my skill are still able to work but right when i get to stage 3 i am not able to use any skills at all the only way is to throw normal attacks which is kinda hard to do as a mage class. and when i try to access the quest on my second character it won't let me do them even when they have the light bulbs