[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Raven's Wing Swords Use Old 2H Sword Animation

AaronHuskyAaronHusky
Reactions: 2,485
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Visual

Brief summary: The Raven's Wing, Dawn Raven's Wing, and Night Raven's Wing swords all use the old two-handed sword animation while the Dusk Raven's Wing uses the current one. This results in the wielding character being obscured by their weapon.

Steps to reproduce: 1. equip one of the following swords: Raven's Wing, Dawn Raven's Wing, or Night Raven's Wing.

Char name:ShiroiHusky

Character level: 235

Character Class: Dawn Warrior

World: Elysium

Date and Time of incident: This is an ongoing issue.

Raven's Wing is on the left and uses the old animation. Dusk Raven's Wing is on the right and uses the correct animation.[img][/img]

nWoxd8a.png

Comments

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Bumping for visibility
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Thank you for reporting this. It has been forwarded.
    AaronHusky
  • ThatNinjalolThatNinjalol
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2020
    Darn!

The one bug I hope wouldn't get reported.

I like my old weapon animation. I'd rather see my beautiful sword when idle than have it obscured by my raging hot pixel bod.
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    There have been a few maintenances since this bug was reported and the Raven's Wing is still using the old idle animation. :(
    l2MvUW2.png
  • TetsuhikoTetsuhiko
    Reactions: 100
    Bump, just recently got it as well on my Dawn on reboot and it is still using old animation.