[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GMS 15th anniversary - behind the scene

CrankdatbowCrankdatbow
Reactions: 300
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello Nexon, hello maplers,

2020 is a special year for global Maplestory, marking the 15th anniversary in America. I asked myself : why isn’t there anything special created for such an important date?

I then thought it would be so interesting to have a documentary about the game since it’s launch, exploring the evolution of the game after all those years. A behind the scene project could also be very interesting.

I always loved the core content of the game, like the maps design, the characters, and of course, the background music.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see how the creative team works behind the game we love, Maplestory.

Thank you

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2020
    Hello Nexon, hello maplers,

2020 is a special year for global Maplestory, marking the 15th anniversary in America. I asked myself : why isn’t there anything special created for such an important date?

I then thought it would be so interesting to have a documentary about the game since it’s launch, exploring the evolution of the game after all those years. A behind the scene project could also be very interesting.

I always loved the core content of the game, like the maps design, the characters, and of course, the background music.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see how the creative team works behind the game we love, Maplestory.

Thank you

Nexon had started hosted Maplestory starting 2018 for its 13th and 14th anniversary in LA. It is like equivalent of Maplestory's birthday party and devs from Korea came and we got to see the community manager and producer. There were fun facts about the game, exciting news in person, demos and games, and performances from performers and they even encouraged us to cosplay!

Due to the virus, it might had been canceled or rescheduled.
    CrankdatbowSlicedTime