[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

trade pieces with ur own account?reboot

DavOpsDavOps
Reactions: 560
edited March 2020 in General Chat
yes yes, I know that you cant trade equips, but at least it should be allowed to trade pieces cygnus/cra, it would be a great help to raise Legion and there would be no disadvantage because the equipment obtained by using the pieces has no stars or potential

what do you think about it?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    You knew what you were getting into when you started playing on reboot. Or did you, like many others, get lured in by "you can buy cubes with mesos" and now you don't like the restrictions that come along with that?
    Arch_AlyssaFuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    It's already easy enough to get a carry. Let's not make it even more easy by removing everything that makes reboot what it is.
    Arch_Alyssa
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    No more special treatment for reboot. If we improve the game apply it to everyone.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    No more special treatment for reboot. If we improve the game apply it to everyone.

As a reboot player, I say this is a "downgrade" more than an "improvement", but yes, I agree. Regular servers need love too.
  • DavOpsDavOps
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2020
    JushiroNet wrote: »

ok no only in reboot, regular server too, but make tradeable pieces it would be great for our Leigon Mules, yes Ask for carry is easy but very annoying at the same time. Spam ''Hey can u help me, hey can u help me?'' its very annoying for oneself and for others
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Friends asking nicely or a stranger every once in awhile asking nicely for a carry isn't annoying. I enjoy doing it.
    It's one of the only social aspects left in lower level Maple. Asking for tradable pieces only creates even more "SoloStory".