[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

allow 2 accounts on the same pc u cowards

EuropaEuropa
Reactions: 750
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
my laptop broke let me use my kish mule
darik

Comments

• EuropaEuropa
    edited April 2020
    give me more legion
  • EuropaEuropa
    edited April 2020
    i missed out on sengoku and ghost ship in reboot sux being weaker than old chars
  • EuropaEuropa
    edited April 2020
    as if we aren't pretending that hackers can't use virtual machine to have 2+ accounts going but those of us with shitty comps can't even support VM
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    Boy that sucks, huh?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2020
    This is why kishin needs to be nerfed/removed. This toxic mentality.
    FuhreakSlicedTime
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited April 2020
    LYs0u73.jpg
    val98
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2020
    There should be no limit on number of maples open. Just don't hack and get them all banned. It would reduce the number of machines needed for mule play. The limit should be the user's RAM and CPU.
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited April 2020
    kishin needs to disappear and fury totem needs to be greatly improved, like make it 24h, or increase the duration like 6 hours, and only consume the time if u cast the frenzy .
    Also you could increase general spawn rate to kishin level annd make that the max amount of mobs a map can have, so that frenzy totem cant increase it even further.
    Or add kishin node, kishin link skill or w.e.
    The fact that this game requires 2 pcs to play it efficiently is stupid. Every single person i tell this gets amazed at how ridiculous it is
    PerezDeQueya80
  • Peter1235Peter1235
    Reactions: 630
    edited April 2020
    Just play the game and stop crying. there is a guy in NA reboot got to 275 without kishin or totem. what are you complaining here.
    JettLuvsUFuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Peter1235 wrote: »
    Just play the game and stop crying. there is a guy in NA reboot got to 275 without kishin or totem. what are you complaining here.

Don't forget all of Korean Reboot. They've made some good progressions.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    Just get a better computer, you poor peasant chump lol
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited April 2020

The fact that 1 person, out of like uhmmm 3 thousand people that play this game? actually achieved that means nothing, in percentage is lesss than 1 percent, so ur statement fails to prove anything.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    darik wrote: »

The fact that 1 person, out of like uhmmm 3 thousand people that play this game? actually achieved that means nothing, in percentage is lesss than 1 percent, so ur statement fails to prove anything.

So is the total of people who have made it to 275. I think even the 250 players is still less than 1%...
    The game is supposed to be hard. Korea gets to 275 without Kishin. All this increased spawn rate does is create a toxic meta.
    I'd rather see it and all other spawn increases removed as it just creates a bunch of entitlement.
  • EuropaEuropa
    edited April 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    darik wrote: »

So is the total of people who have made it to 275. I think even the 250 players is still less than 1%...
    The game is supposed to be hard. Korea gets to 275 without Kishin. All this increased spawn rate does is create a toxic meta.
    I'd rather see it and all other spawn increases removed as it just creates a bunch of entitlement.

imagine nexon deleting frenzy totems from peoples inventories xD

fury and frenzy aren't going anywhere. so why not let people be able to kish themselves if they're willing to put in the time to create a kanna mule?
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Europa wrote: »

imagine nexon deleting frenzy totems from peoples inventories xD

fury and frenzy aren't going anywhere. so why not let people be able to kish themselves if they're willing to put in the time to create a kanna mule?

They could be changed to increase EXP/Meso.
    The reason you don't just "let people kish themselves" is because it creates a toxic meta that revolves entirely around ONE CHARACTER out of OVER FOURTY.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2020
    If i can could multi account, it would be used to carry a party of 6 to bosses and get hexa the occult cubes and RP and overbuff my characters when they train
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited April 2020
    well back in the old times i used to duo cwkpq and solo gpq (and some other pqs). It worked then but now there's some problems with that.
    On bosses you can't just stay dead so it's bit hard to get drops on all chars. Maby the RP is worth it but daily bosses are quite easy to clear anyways so if you get like 400k range on multiple chars on different accounts just go for it, no need carries.
    Grinding works but what else you need than bish+kanna and using bish for hs requires the bish to be near you so it has to be lower lvl than the monsters to not leech exp so dhs is just as good. Kanna can be replaced with fury totem or frenzy service.
    and well getting 275 on reboot is quite much same as getting 261 on normal server since reboot has double base exp on mobs.
    i guess most ppl never will get past 220 nevertheless 235 so that 1% is probably around 236+