[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What!? What am I supposed to do now?

XatraXatra
Reactions: 805
edited April 2020 in General Chat
After the ByeBye station nerf, my meso rates were cut in 40%~, That's a huge punch in the gut... Where am I supposed to farm my mesos now? Level my kanna up to 225? If only it sounded easy to level a kanna to 225 and make her one shot mobs...... Did nexon compensate us? What are we byebye station farmers are supposed to do now?
I do my daily bosses, but it'll take soooooo long to get mesos it's not even worth playing even though I really want to play the game.

That is just making people want to use help from a 3rd party... don't do this to us, Nexon, lol.

Usually when you take something in order to "balance" you compensate for it... Does anyone have any alternatives?

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Xatra wrote: »
    Where am I supposed to farm my mesos now? Level my kanna up to 225? If only it sounded easy to level a kanna to 225 and make her one shot mobs......

Well, yes. That's what everyone else has been doing, both pre- and post-nerf and it's worked out fine for them.
    Balancing doesn't mean taking a broken system and replacing it with something that simulates that broken system. Your compensation is Maple Tour and the incentive/nudge/kick in the butt to go farm at higher level maps instead. You got your daily/weekly boss crystals and Ursus too.

There are more ways to get meso than getting an easy 150 levels and farming in a previously unbalanced map, but you don't really seem interested in investing time into a server that is built on the idea of grinding for free progress, so that's on you. MapleStory in general is a time-sink, always has been.
    FuhreakChillPhilKuronekonova
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    I do my daily bosses, but it'll take soooooo long to get mesos it's not even worth playing even though I really want to play the game.

Ah, so you want to play the game but doesn't want to play the game. What a dilemma lol
  • DavOpsDavOps
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Ah, so you want to play the game but doesn't want to play the game. What a dilemma lol

wait, farm for several hours with your brain off is play the game? wow
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    DavOps wrote: »
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

wait, farm for several hours with your brain off is play the game? wow

You're aware that you're playing a korean grindfest MMO, right? You're aware that mindless grinding in many forms has always been at the core of MapleStory progression, right?
    Or did you genuinely just find that out?

Additionally, what you're quoting is a suggestion to do other things besides just regular mesofarming, but OP isn't willing to do that either.
    ChillPhilFuhreak