[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Weapon/Magic Attack Total in Stat Window

ModestyModesty
Reactions: 1,005
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would seriously love to have this extra line in my character stat window. Firstly, it takes time to count up all of the attack from equipment, skills, link skills and potentials. Then afterwards, you have to hope you did not miscount it. This will make it easier for many of us to decide whether we should pump up on primary stat or attack to optimize our character window.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KMS got it in V, I believe. Hopefully we will, too.
  • RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited November 2016
    I support this.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

What they did, however, was add the Total Damage Stat and the Final Damage Stat to the Stat Window.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I don't know why they didn't put the att in V uptate, GMS had it for a while.... it was pretty cool to see it, afterall stat isn't your only damage source...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    OdysseyTwo

AKradian
    AKradian said:

What they did, however, was add the Total Damage Stat and the Final Damage Stat to the Stat Window.
    Really?

Well, then, in that case, I support this suggestion.
    It's a very important stat, and I can't understand why Nexon would consider it not important enough to display.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

OdysseyTwo

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Really?

Well, then, in that case, I support this suggestion.
    It's a very important stat, and I can't understand why Nexon would consider it not important enough to display.
    I also had thought that attack would be added to the stat window with the V update, so I went back to check. It isn't, I support this suggestion.

As a side note though I did forget about a lot of good changes that are coming to stats.

* Avoid/Accuracy were finally removed, along with hit rate. You now (if I understand correctly) always hit mobs, but do decreased damage if you are too low a level. The damage you do decreases at the same rate that your hit rate used to decrease.

* Status resist was changed to just decrease the duration of statuses. It seems that ~50 is a sweet spot since it gives you almost 50% reduction in time afflicted, yet after that the diminishing returns set in heavily.

* Bonus 10% experience if you are fighting mobs within 4 levels of you. I don't know if this is base experience (which would be affected by exp modifiers) or not though. I'm assuming it isn't.

And more, but for me those are the highlights.