[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

VFM's seriously do you job fairly

Lucsean99Lucsean99
Reactions: 1,565
edited April 2020 in Rants and Raves
This will be my last post and it comes down to it I will submit a ticket against any VFM who doesn't understand which these threads will be copy/past into the ticket.

"Maybe" isn't calling someone a hacker You will not look smart giving someone a warning like that.

The % sign should be taken with a grain of salt, but assuming from your minds 15%. are hackers please use common sense and again this could be twisted against me.

Only person last night was cool-headed to even pm, yet the other 3 kept pulling my old vent threads how pathetic are you really?
Clearly the vfm were too lazy to even closed that thread before it got derailed and than attacking me literally.

How many insults against me did you overlook vfm's

I rest my case & you aren't going to win this.You best bet is too delete the thread.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    That wasn't even your thread that got locked. You just barged in, started proclaiming that high post count = loyal player or something absurd like that, then started throwing around "kid" like it's a brand new, devastating insult. And once you derailed that thread causing it to be locked, you come down here to complain that you're being treated unfairly?

Grow up.

Footnote: Your threat of contacting support holds no weight, they will not intervene in what they consider community-related issues. They will forward your complaint to the proper department, which will be the community-oriented one, and if that department deems your complaints to be without merit, then that's the end of it.
    JettLuvsUxninaki
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    - Please do not make threads directed at the Community Managers/Volunteers. They will try to offer assistance if they can but please understand they may not comment or have information to provide at the time.
    Prophetiexninaki
This discussion has been closed.