[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meso Dungeon Tickets

vanlsh3dvanlsh3d
Reactions: 310
Hello, I would like to make a suggestion to the event coin shop that is currently going on and moving forward also with the Maple Reward Points. I have enjoyed the Maple Dungeon since it has came out and helped me earn extra mesos to help me improve my gears. As someone who likes the Meso Dungeon, I would like to suggest if we can add the Meso Dungeon tickets to the current Coin shop or if not in the future event coin shops and add a meso dungeon ticket for 300 rp just like the Monster Park additional Ticket within the reward shop.
HeeroOfLight

Comments

• ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited April 2020
    I'm hoping nexon will put the maple tour passes into the reward shop, but I wouldn't count on it, but I do hope they put more passes into event shops, the difference from doing 5 each day from the previous event and now only 2 each day is a pretty big difference.
    darik
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited April 2020
    P2W in reboot. Good job nexon.
    darik
  • zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited May 2020
    Yes I agree, either always give us the vip tour passes during events, or give it for rp or something
    darikHeeroOfLight