[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constant Disconnect within minutes of logging in

whozakawhozaka
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
So I've deduced the problem being something with my primary PC.

I loaded Maplestory up on my laptop last night and played 2 hours with no disconnect. When I go to load the game with my PC tower I can play maybe 4 minutes then it disconnects me to channel selection. Very rarely it does kick me out to my windows desktop.

PC Tower is much better spec'd than the Laptop. I have Anti virus and microsoft firewalls all disconnected when attempting to Play maple story on it. Still disconnects. Tower is hard wired connected.

Is there any suggestion or fix to this anyone can help me with? My laptop usually stays in its bag for traveling for work, It's troublesome to pull it out and connect to all of my stuff just to play a game.

Thank you.

Comments

• HeitHeit
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2020
    After last update game started to disconnect from time to time. It happens then I change channels or go to cash shop.
    Disconnected 2 days in a row while fighting Ranmaru and two days ago while fighting Arcarium.