[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MS1 Lets bring in the voices ;)

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited May 2020 in General Chat
So as you all know "WE" have a large player base in Nexon that will not have a game to play rip MS2. This is not only a PSA but an open invitation to welcome our ms2 players to ms1.

What will you get from ms1? "YOU" will get a platform where "YOUR" voices are heard and you be able to meet many amazing and great maplers "minus the yeets"

I hope "WE" are able to bring all ms2 players to ms1 and hope "YOU" guys experience the best ms1 has to offer.

As a reminder in case, someone mistakes or misrepresents this post. This is just a welcome or open invitation for more players to come in "I DO NOT WORK FOR NEXON OR HAVE ANY BUSINESS DEALINGS OR ANY ________ SOMEONE COMES UP WITH LIKE IN THE PAST" I AM BUT ONLY A VOICE, THAT IS WELCOMING OUR NEW PLAYERS ;)

Thanks all for playing and see "YOU" all come on May 28th.

Comments

• fallonstalonsfallonstalons
    Reactions: 910
    edited May 2020
    That would be nice however i played ms1 for 14 years i love ms2 sorry its going away , same old ms 1 now i cant even log on with this new thing they did wtg nexon wont be back
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Did you get high while making this buddy? Because maplestory 1 is worse than 2 in terms of listening to us. Takes a quick google search and forum browse to see the dislike with Ms1 folks.
    riza
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2020
    Welcome people from MS2. We recently changed gollux so that you can't get sup gollux gears unless u do daily grind for 6+ months!! It's the best time to join MS1 babyyyy.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2020
    That would be nice however i played ms1 for 14 years i love ms2 sorry its going away , same old ms 1 now i cant even log on with this new thing they did wtg nexon wont be back

Sorry for the experience I too am having hard time staying logged in or logging in as well as bishop buffs not working. I also kept dcing so bad I missed a friends wedding but hey my suit was fire tho ;)
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Did you get high while making this buddy? Because maplestory 1 is worse than 2 in terms of listening to us. Takes a quick google search and forum browse to see the dislike with Ms1 folks.

Well I mean that's why I ran for vfm cause I felt we were in fact voiceless and why I made the catchphrase "voice of voiceless" cause we would voice our opinions but no one would listen. I understand most of that and I won't google search cause I see it all the time. I think the good reviews with ms2 are that most of the staff does in fact listen and issues that arise do get fixed or you get a response in a timely fashion. I think that the fact I am still in the platform unban would speak volumes to how they treat their members. But I do have hope that ms1 would become a great place to play and a non-toxic environment.

I made this post cause I do want people who do see the bad and negativity to not be detour by it and be able to meet the great maplers who make this a good game and platform to play and be on. I also would recommend maple a survey or bringing in ms2 staff as they are really effective and hope that with the loss of ms2 isn't a loss of them as I do like the staff a lot. "shout out cuddles ;) "
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    Welcome people from MS2. We recently changed gollux so that you can't get sup gollux gears unless u do daily grind for 6+ months!! It's the best time to join MS1 babyyyy.

lmao, it is hahaha. Honestly, I don't know what they're thinking sometimes but I mean I'm used to it can't get any worst right? First, a world merges with no limits and now a lot of glitches and updates that make no sense but then again I don't own or manage this game so fixing it is near impossible. Let's hope someone comes in and fixes it and maybe voice players' concerns so something good can come from this.