[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Main character stuck in hidden street map.

kingikiditkingikidit
Reactions: 200
edited April 2020 in Tech Support
Character IGN: NoobsEatRice
World: Aurora

My main character is stuck in the map "Lion Heart Castle: Roof of the Fourth Tower." There are no NPC's only 1 portal that doesn't allow me to exit/enter saying "You must meet the special requirements to enter this quest." I tried everything from forefeiting the quest, return scrolls, return home skill, teleporting to different quest maps, event teleport, maple guide, silent crusade ticket, guild return, etc.

People have told me that if Livechat were available, an easy fix that is possible is for a GM to just teleport my character to a town.

I've submitted a ticket but no one has gotten back to me and I just really want to play the game and it's really frustrating. Can someone please help.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Only Customer Support can help you. You must wait for a response on your ticket.
  • elmikoelmiko
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    kingikidit wrote: »

My main character is stuck in the map "Lion Heart Castle: Roof of the Fourth Tower." There are no NPC's only 1 portal that doesn't allow me to exit/enter saying "You must meet the special requirements to enter this quest." I tried everything from forefeiting the quest, return scrolls, return home skill, teleporting to different quest maps, event teleport, maple guide, silent crusade ticket, guild return, etc.

People have told me that if Livechat were available, an easy fix that is possible is for a GM to just teleport my character to a town.

I've submitted a ticket but no one has gotten back to me and I just really want to play the game and it's really frustrating. Can someone please help.

Did anyone get back to you? I am in the same predicament. Submitted ticket to support, but have yet to receive a reply.
  • kingikiditkingikidit
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    elmiko wrote: »

Did anyone get back to you? I am in the same predicament. Submitted ticket to support, but have yet to receive a reply.

Yup got a response in 3 days and was moved to Henesys.

• elmikoelmiko
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020

Yup got a response in 3 days and was moved to Henesys.

Lucky you, it's been +5 days since I opened the ticket and I'm still in the same map. A day or so ago someone modified the 'last updated' attribute of the ticket, but no clue what they did. They didn't leave a reply or anything.