[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back Party Quests !

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon Developers,

I beg you to bring back Party Quests!

I really like all the new things you guys developed in the past few years (new classes, new maps, new job, new bosses, etc.). Only, the game still feels boring after playing for 2 hours in a row. Let me tell you why.

Here is the way I play MS. I log in, then do my dailies... That's it! I farm mesos (Reboot) or train usually once or twice a week. Then we do bosses at reset, once a week. But as for the other days, I only have my dailies to do, then it becomes boring!

Old School MS with Kerning PQ, Mr.Spigelman PQ, Ludi PQ, and Pirate PQ WAS SO THE SH*T! I would definitely play MapleStory longer if we could level with PQs at any level. Especially that we have Discord today. We could chat and PQ for hours and hours with friends.

We already have mesos farming in Reboot that is a solo gameplay that requires hours and hours. Leveling should be done otherwise to include playing with friends. This is an MMO after all.

Please make PQs for every range of levels. Funny/Entertaining PQs like you used to do (Kerning, Ludi, and Spigelman were SO fun). I am tired and bored of playing MS alone for 80% of the time! Again, it's an MMO.

Now, as for the balance of the game...

- Of course, you could make it so it takes as long to level by PQ than by soloing a map. Hell, I would even PQ if you do it in such a way that PQs take longer to level up!

- For PQs in Arcane River, you should add a rare drop of Droplets from the PQs. So it would take the same time to get Droplets from solo mapping than PQs. Or make it affected by drop gears maybe. Again, I would still do PQs if getting Droplets took longer.

I am really tired of doing dailies, bosses once a week then SOLO PLAYING THE REST OF THE TIME!

It seems so obvious. I don't even know why this game has been oriented into solo playing. Really, why??? Farming alone for EXP, then again alone for mesos is DEPRESSIVE.

This request is not about, let's say, one Gollux change, one class issue, one event, some perm NX outfit... This is for every Maplers, every day and it' about the whole game.

Make MapleStory great again LOL! Bring back PQs! Bring back the best feature an MMO has: playing with friends!

Thank you very much!
  1. I want PQs for ALL range of levels please !3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ChoicesChoices
    Reactions: 1,550
    edited May 2020
    PQs are still a thing, especially Crossworld PQ which rotates Moon Bunny PQ, Kerning PQ, Orbis PQ, Ariant PQ and Forest PQ. Decent exp for lower levels.
  • YacyYacy
    edited May 2020
    Choices wrote: »
    PQs are still a thing, especially Crossworld PQ which rotates Moon Bunny PQ, Kerning PQ, Orbis PQ, Ariant PQ and Forest PQ. Decent exp for lower levels.

This post is more about past level 200.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Yacy wrote: »
    Choices wrote: »

This post is more about past level 200.

So you don't want them to bring back party quests, you want them readjusted, or new ones made, for 200+.

The only thing party quests need to be made more relevant past 150 or so is to have their rewards updated. Other than anvil fodder and a damage skin, party quests are near-worthless once you're out of the lower levels.
  • YacyYacy
    edited May 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    So you don't want them to bring back party quests, you want them readjusted, or new ones made, for 200+.

The only thing party quests need to be made more relevant past 150 or so is to have their rewards updated. Other than anvil fodder and damage skin, party quests are near-worthless once you're out of the lower levels.

Ya, I want another way to level up from level 200 to 250 (or even past that tbh) than soloing. I want to level up with friends again.

In Reboot, 80% of your gameplay is leveling and mesos farming. Both being solo gameplay, you keep on farming alone for 80% of your MapleStory experience. This has made the game boring for me.