[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

sudgestion to a world transfer for all character

SeikiSeiki
Reactions: 200
hi GM i want to leave a sudgestion it would of been nice if we could transfer all our character we want into Reboot
all my character is currently in aurora but i would of like to play with them in reboot but my main is a Zero class i would love to play my Zero Class into Reboot and im prety sure a lot of people would like to play their Zero Class into Reboot also their Beast Tamer like in a few other mmorpg they give a payd serving so transfer a character to a world we wanted why not do the same with additional option that you can transfer all your character at the same time into any world server you wanted including Reboot (specialy for Zero and Beast tamer to transfer there) if it appen to not work for to transfer there due to their character name being the same as another player give them the option to change it i would not mind to pay for my transfer service im sure it would make people happy thank for listening

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Transferring characters into Reboot will never be allowed.
    One of the basic principles of Reboot is that each character has to progress by itself, there is no trading. Characters in other worlds have gear and other items they purchased from other people.
    Another basic principle of Reboot is no advantage through paying cash. Characters in other worlds have equipment that was enhanced using cash cubes and scrolls.
    So, allowing characters from other worlds into Reboot would be completely unfair to people who play in Reboot by its rules.
    Fuhreak
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    I know it's on the same world select screen but reboot is not maplestory, it is it's own game.

You can't transfer between different games. It's never going to work.
    Fuhreak
  • SeikiSeiki
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    kinda sad would be fun to buy thing with mesos
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Y'know what's not fun is the work that you'll have to put in to get those mesos.