[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Aran's FB Skill Animation During Adrenaline

kaopikaopi
Reactions: 845
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

When Aran enters Adrenaline, a lot of the skills get a new animation, including Final Blow. However, if you use Final Blow using the key command instead of doing it by smashing the attack key 3 times (Smash Swing+Final Blow), for some reason it will show the normal skill animation instead of the Adrenaline one. I don't understand the reasoning behind this other than it being an oversight that was never fixed, since in "Maplestory M" you actually get the right animation regardless of how you trigger the skill. I would like to suggest for this to be changed, so we will Adrenaline Animation for Final Blow if we use the skill with the Key Command, since it is more usual for the skill to be used this way.

Thank you!

Comments

• kaopikaopi
    edited May 2020
    Here's a video so that you can see what I'm referring to:

You cans see the Adrenaline animation for Final Blow on 00:15 because the player did Smash Swing+Final Blow, and after that he used the Key Command for Final Blow, so the animation was the non-Adrenaline one, even though he still had Adrenaline active.
  • kaopikaopi
    edited May 2020
    Here's another video showing the Adrenaline animation for Final Blow:

You can see it on 00:24.