[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

the lag attack

iTzChokoiTzChoko
Reactions: 710
edited May 2020 in General Chat
could you please restart the servers, the lag is killing the game faster than the covid on the planet

No results for this poll

Comments

• EnriquePDEnriquePD
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2020
    Helo Nexon

Server Lag/ DC disconnect / lag map / lag channel

From days before, the game stops, I thought that with the maintenance now, it was going to be solved, but the problem continues, or am I the only person that happens to it?
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2020
    I'm pretty sure its the bots. They came back. They attack the channel that has an elite mob in it and everyone else in that channel crashes.
    iTzChokoxninaki
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2020
    EnriquePD wrote: »
    Helo Nexon

Server Lag/ DC disconnect / lag map / lag channel

From days before, the game stops, I thought that with the maintenance now, it was going to be solved, but the problem continues, or am I the only person that happens to it?

you are not alone , i got the same problems ... and same like @Dexterbeer i think the problem is the bots
    xninaki
  • xninakixninaki
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2020
    same issue here, constant disconnects.
  • ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    Reactions: 690
    edited May 2020
    The game is unplayable as it is right now, I can't even walk because i get disconnected. I love to play Maplestory I've been playing since I was in school and I would love to play this game without any bug/dc/server lag problem like everyone else.

I understand they're doing the best they can due to the quarantine times, but i think if they have to shut down the servers for a week or two to fix the majority of the bugs, i will be happy.
  • KoenKoen
    Reactions: 570
    edited May 2020
    Can't even play the game for 10 minutes before bots flood your channel and causes the entire channel to crash, losing most EXP buffs in the process. Great job on making this game even less playable in an already unstable environment. Dedicated player since Beta and never complained about the game stability. But I'm about to quit this game if the stability isn't drastically improved soon.
  • BboyRKZBboyRKZ
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    Lag is unreal in Elysium and it has the least population in gms. People are sick of reporting same problem and you nexon don't even start doing maple memo weekly to update what's going on. This game will collapse if you guys don't figure out server lag problem in online game.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Fix the memory leaks .
    Jacaru
  • Unfortunat3Unfortunat3
    Reactions: 430
    edited May 2020
    Things are going crazy in Elysium. Please make a memo addressing to the lag we have been experiencing.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2020
    I think its time to with phone verification for account creation and ban users by their phone. At this point, i really don't care if there are ways to get new phone numbers and if its going to hinder new account creation. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I think its time to with phone verification for account creation and ban users by their phone. At this point, i really don't care if there are ways to get new phone numbers and if its going to hinder new account creation. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

No. It would not allow people who change their number to perm banned number which they have no idea about it to play this game anymore. Will you get a new number for multiple times just to play ms?