[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A way to move CS items to Reboot...

XenomataXenomata
Reactions: 2,595
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Brief history lesson, I used to play in Zenith before it was merged into Elysium, and long before that I had abandoned the world to fully main Reboot.
I played in Zenith long enough to emass a number of Cash Items on my characters, both bought with real money and from other players (who obviously had to use their own real money), all of which are now doing... well, nothing. I doubt I'm the only one to, any older player who has since moved to Reboot doubtlessly has CS items in their old world doing nothing.
I highly doubt I'll play in Elysium again, save for the full deletion of Reboot, but there's still some good CS items on my old chars when I scroll through them, and I really don't think there should be an issue with being enabled access to cosmetic stuff I already own, but kept away from me just because I don't play in the world anymore. So... why not enable a way to move this old CS item stuff to a different world, specifically Reboot?
Moving a whole character to Reboot would raise issues, but CS equips there shouldn't be any problems, right? The items aren't any different, the stats and mechanics aren't different (mostly because there ARE no stats), you can't use Scroll upgrades on CS items...

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    You can use scroll upgrades on CS items though, namely pet equips. Then there are CS equips that grant other advantages such as Lucid Earrings, Firestarter Ring and Ring of Torment.

The only thing Reboot players are supposed to spend money on is cosmetics, why would they open up the possibility to buy cosmetics with meso in regular servers and then just transfer it over?
    Aggraphine
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited May 2020
    Who really cares about cosmetics though.
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020

You can't fight crime if you ain't cute
    JettLuvsUUwUwOwO
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020

Fashion is endgame. Do you even play this game? Or any game for that matter?

Though I agree with HHG, too much to go wrong, even with something as innocuous as this.
    FuhreakJettLuvsUUwUwOwO