[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kicks during Pixel Skies minigame

MastahiroMastahiro
Reactions: 1,370
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay (Minigame)

Brief bug summary: Kicks during Pixel Skies minigame

More details: Sometimes upon reaching the floor of the Pixel Skies minigame, we get kicked out without any of the distance reward.
Consistently when reaching the end, talking to Knight Kemdi kicks you out of the game without any additional reward, to the point where it's better to jump off the final platform to get ~1k pixel power distance reward than nothing at all.

There's a General Chat discussion going on but I feel like it should also be reported on the bug report section instead.

Steps to reproduce: Play the Pixel Skies minigame - Reach the end and talk to Knight Kemdi for consistent kicks.

Character name: Any

Character level: Irrelevant

Character job: Irrelevant

World name: Reboot (Irrelevant?)

Date and time of the incident: Ever since Pixel Skies came out (Although floor kicks are less common after latest maintenance).
VisualK31

Comments

• VisualK31VisualK31
    Reactions: 235
    As a player in Elysium, I, too, experience frequent kicks from the minigame for no apparent reason, though I've yet to reach Knight Kemdi at the end.
    As a result of getting kicked from the minigame, only pixel power received during the minigame will be counted, but nothing from the end of the run is counted, including experience for flight level and ending Pixel Power.
    Mastahiro
  • MastahiroMastahiro
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited June 2020
    I'm guessing you might as well just delete this thread as the event is going to be over by the time anyone has a chance to look into this :)