[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix your garbage servers Nexon!

HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
Reactions: 1,200
edited June 2020 in Rants and Raves
FFS if you can't fix your garbage tier servers make it so MVP stays when you relog.
WONDERGUYdarik

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    d/ced during MVP and 2x ehh? yeah been there.
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2020
    That would be nice, seeing as MVP technically IS a exp buff and should follow the same guideline as the 1.5 and 2x exp buffs we get.
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • ArocuArocu
    Reactions: 100
    Good Morning Maple, i have a problem, i dont like the Royal hair coupon, its horrible styles, and i dont know use the hair choice coupon, i need a hair cut VIP, something that i like it or something that i could choice.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited June 2020
    Arocu wrote: »
    Good Morning Maple, i have a problem, i dont like the Royal hair coupon, its horrible styles, and i dont know use the hair choice coupon, i need a hair cut VIP, something that i like it or something that i could choice.

what does that have to do with garbage servers? f3

Anyway, FFS 3 months of this nonsense lag. how ya expect to keep players when you don't fix things? IM SICK OF THIS BS.
    WONDERGUY
  • HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited June 2020
    Why do you keep making events that encourage people to AFK?

"We want to get rid of the 2 pc meta so we nerfed kishin"
    "Also sit in this room for 8 hours a day to get event coins inflate our online player count and make our quarterly numbers look better"
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2020
    I've said it before and will say it again. Devs are realllllllly half @ssing the $hit out of it with this bs. They made exp coupon and gold MP stay even when you re-login. They're perfectly capable of making every other buffs that way as well. They're simply choosing not to do just cuz. It's EXACTLY like CRA channel restriction. They'll probably fix it around 10 years later so they can say "We LisTeNeD tO tHe CoMmUnItY~~ durrr pat me on the head plz~."
  • ThumperOne1ThumperOne1
    Reactions: 420
    edited June 2020
    and since when nexon has worried about this game ?, men are years ... this game from the gamelauncher and blackchiper, data, etc etc is getting worse