[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give Us Back 20 Channels

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
More channels mean nothing when servers are worse than before. Not being able to get into a channel on channel select just bugs the entire game out and you have to constantly restart.
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I think it'd be better to have a maintenance to fix the stability issues instead of taking away 30 channels. Reboot and Bera would not be happy going back to 20.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    AaronHusky wrote: »
    I think it'd be better to have a maintenance to fix the stability issues instead of taking away 30 channels. Reboot and Bera would not be happy going back to 20.

No one was happy about it the first time, either.
    AaronHusky
  • xxOmnipotentxxOmnipotent
    Reactions: 315
    30 channels in reboot means nothing when u cannot log onto any of them... some people i know have taken as long as an hour to log onto reboot, and then within minutes you'll likely glitch legion and completely lose ur bonus from it and have to relog to get it back.....