[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory - General Help - Return player

TimmydonTimmydon
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hi Mapler I just recently came back to Maplestory after 5 years. So alot had changed and apparently Elnido Is no more. Instead I got a new Server call Elysium.
Sadly Elysium is quite dead though, comparing to Scania or Bera :D.

Anyway I had a Hayato lv 177
And in the past few days or so I made a
MERC
EVAN
ARAN
KANNA
AVENGER
and DEMon Slayer.

Im working toward my Link skills first and then I want to choose HERO for my Main.

one question though....
Is it worth leveling up to 100- Do Zakum to get 110- Farm till 130-140 and do Von Leon Quest for line for Von Leon Set or go straight to Pensalir?
Any help would be much appreciate.

because i watched some COPPERSAN video lately and he usually go with VON LEON set even toward lvl 200. ( Granted he was doing solo mostly ).

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Von Leon isn't bad but i prefer Pensalir. The damage to normal monsters is really good for grinding and being 140 means better potentials and you can grind it easier.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2020
    Timmydon wrote: »
    Hi Mapler I just recently came back to Maplestory after 5 years. So alot had changed and apparently Elnido Is no more. Instead I got a new Server call Elysium.
    Sadly Elysium is quite dead though, comparing to Scania or Bera :D.

Anyway I had a Hayato lv 177
    And in the past few days or so I made a
    MERC
    EVAN
    ARAN
    KANNA
    AVENGER
    and DEMon Slayer.

Im working toward my Link skills first and then I want to choose HERO for my Main.

one question though....
    Is it worth leveling up to 100- Do Zakum to get 110- Farm till 130-140 and do Von Leon Quest for line for Von Leon Set or go straight to Pensalir?
    Any help would be much appreciate.

because i watched some COPPERSAN video lately and he usually go with VON LEON set even toward lvl 200. ( Granted he was doing solo mostly ).

Use Tera burning event to make your Hero main. It will give you black maple equip set at level 100, which will easily get you through to level 150. At 150, it will give you, although time limited, 12 star, epic potential, 70% spell traced root abyss gears, which can get you all the way to level 220. When you level up past 200, it will also give you bunch of nodestones, which you need to level up the 5th job skills. There is no need to do zakum or von leon to get 110, 130, 140 gears. This Teraburning event and Rise coin shop will pretty much give you everything you need to make your character strong enough to solo chaos root abyss bosses if you put enough effort into it.