[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Msi afterburner, radeon software, dragon center

SethPrimalSethPrimal
Reactions: 310
edited June 2020 in General Chat

Are any of these programs considered illegal for Nexon?
Months ago in February I was apparently banned for one of these programs ,
I want to play again but without knowing this I will not risk losing another account

Comments

• HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited June 2020
    Just had a guild member get permabanned for having valorant installed on his PC.
    First ban appeal was denied with no information.
    He trying again tomorrow with a bunch of forum posts showing this is a known issue
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Just had a guild member get permabanned for having valorant installed on his PC.
    He trying again tomorrow with a bunch of forum posts showing this is a known issue

Gotta be that kernel-level anticheat that's always running whether the game is or not.
  • SethPrimalSethPrimal
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Gotta be that kernel-level anticheat that's always running whether the game is or not.

so having those shows makes you banned?
  • wolluswollus
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    or ther games example epic games, this means that nexon ban we for having installed other games or launchers of the competition?, it is incredible
  • wolluswollus
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    It is incredible how Nexon does not want to recognize that its security does not work and ban legitimate players, just before and after the last minor patch. 18 June

third ticket
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

I understand that you are frustrated about what happened to your account. Please take note that we found no errors or inconsistencies with the methods of our investigation. All subject accounts placed under investigation went multiple reviews and considerations before arriving at the conclusion. The sanction for the account will stand and is irrevocable.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter. This ticket will be tagged as closed but if you have any questions or concerns in regards to another issue, please feel free to submit a new ticket and include a detailed explanation.
    Sincerely,
    GM Kyuyuiyui
    Nexon Player Support
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I want to hate Kyuyuiyui but these GMs are just people following a broken process. Changing the person wouldn't matter.