[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Why Can't We Talk About Maplestory Classic?

bolarabolara
Reactions: 500
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi! The most loyal and Maplecaring fanbase is all requesting a Maplestory Legacy Server... But wherever I look on these forums, the discussion isn't allowed. It's 'against the rules' Why? That's bullcrap! We shouldn't be told not to suggest something that is loved by all of us. That isn't fair and is silencing the community. What is a reasonable explanation for silencing this suggestion? It's total bullcrap and makes me want to quit Maplestory for being told not to share something we like. Stupid man.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Because the suggestion was spammed to the point of obnoxiousness, the number of people who want it isn't really as large as people think it is, no one in the community can seem to agree on what version the server ought be or how updated content (I.E. Arcane River, 5th job, etc) should be handled, and several replies from Nexon employees speaking officially and unofficially indicate that the answer is more or less a no for a variety of reasons.

Mostly that first one, with regard to the topic being banned from the forums. The topic is not banned from the subreddit (to my knowledgde), or any other social media outlet other than the forums/Discord.
    FuhreakAggraphineSlicedTime
This discussion has been closed.