[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Maple Relay Dominator Pendant

Luminous0014Luminous0014
Reactions: 1,055
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Just wondering is the Dominator Pendant from Maple Relay box able to be transposed to sweetwater pendant?
And how much an increase to Adele if I get the Maple Relay absolab weapon on her compared to the time-limiited CRA?

Comments

• EikaheEikahe
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited June 2020
    Not sure about the first question, but for the second one, at 2.5mil range, it added about 225k range to me swapping to FakesoLab over my time limited CRA weapon. Your mileage will vary depending on the flames it has on it and your own current stats, but I didn't cube my CRA weapon past 6% ATT for reference. It's okay, but probably could've used it better on a link I aim to level to 210 in the future.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited July 2020
    The absolab is permanent. I have it on my Kanna from last relay event. You can't cube it or do starforce on it though.
    Hey it's got a good pot on it and everything I was happy.
    Fuhreak