[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Letting Reboot +_ its players down ones again

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited July 2020 in Rants and Raves
A new burning world event to lvl chars fast ones again , but it more and more feels Reboot gets kicked out of important events like this , and as reason I have the idea they [ read Nexon ] , abandon the server totally and just hope to accomplish those players from Reboot make new chars and hop over to any of the other available servers .
Is it really done on purpose ? I seriously wonder because if Nexon does same to Reboot what they did to all Global MS2 servers , they can kiss something and When that Reboot gets closed one day I am gonna seek my joy elsewhere and no longer in any game Of Nexon . Cuz they make me puke about how things are dealed with seen Reboot and there players .
A new DMT well I not take part of it anymore , not worth the risk it all goes wrong again , and still it is just a few turns of 1 hour ? Well I hope for those who try it anyway it will be better this time !!
I learned from MS2 already that Nexon not gives a damm about there players , those who not kiss there feet can go to hell and then they ruin it by killing the game somehow , super sneaky .

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    It's actually because the burning world runs on regular-server rules, scrolling and bonus potential, and has worked exactly this way the many times kms has run the event.

But don't let that get in the way of your righteous indignation.
    iArrowZAniki