[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pottable/Potential Badge event

DrRaikuDrRaiku
Reactions: 100
I am a returning player (came back in december) after many years of not playing maplestory.
I learned that a while ago there were events that could give you a badge that you could have potential on and cube etc. there have been many returning players that have not had the chance to get one.. and in addition you cannot obtain any kind of badge that you can add potential on. is there any way there will be an event in the somewhat near future where returning players can obtain an item like that?
It would help out so many players. or at least make some kind of tradable badge that you can have potential on. It would be an extremely useful addition to an event that i'm sure many players would be VERY happy about. In my opinion, there are many items in events that you can buy with event coins that in all honesty are useless compared to other items which can be obtained through regular bosses/gameplay. Why not have an item that I know with complete certainty would benefit a very large majority of players actually advance their main character?

Comments

• GAMBlTGAMBlT
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited July 2020
    We don't know if those events are coming back, but it is pretty clear that Nexon is making changes to move closer to Nexon Korea's game-state (which has never had pottable badges). I doubt it's going to happen, but no one really knows at this point.
    KrownopFuhreak