[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I just feel disrespected.

HamomdHamomd
Reactions: 420
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
HelIo, I am a player from NA Reboot. I've been playing NA reboot on and off, for a while, since 2017, but have been taking it pretty seriously in the past year.
While I did not need the previous DMT event that had just occured, it had made me very frustrated about the unchanging state of this game and had made me question my will to continue playing in this game.
As of my daily routine, I try to fit in 1-2 hours of farming in order to progress - but recent events had made me question; why should I even bother? The countless amount of mistakes, that the community predicts, and simply gets ignored by Nexon is unbelievable and I honestly can't believe people tolerate it. It's utterly disrespectful towards the loyal playerbase to treat us as we're nothing, completely ignore every single request we make and continue changing the game to your own vision which somehow makes it even worse - the transition from 2 pc to 3 pc meta, as an example. But that's just the tip of the iceberg, really, Nexon has been disrespecting us for years now.
Where to begin? One can simply look at the significant amount of unfair advantages old players have over new ones... notable examples are Pottable Badges, Lab Server Blocks and many more. And again, that's just one subject. The entire game in it's current state is badly structured, full of unfair advantages that make the game simply unfun.
May it be the continious game and server instability, where dcing is so common it's expected.
May it be the complete disregard for the requests of the community in the future path of the game, such as skipping DMTs (August DMT), revamping classes to hurt players in a completely unlogical way (Kanna "revamp"), keeping a lot of broken items inside the game and many many more...
In conclusion, The director has proven to be completely disconnected from GMS and following her own twisted moudle, and Nexon continues to prove itself to be an incompetent, ignorant company, which is illogical considering it's net worth. The company intentionally ignores players and follows the module which will allow them to make the most money. Well, think about it this way: keep disrespecting us like this, and you'll have nobody to take money from.
TurtlesRockiLikeRichClo

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Welcome to non-KMS content please enjoy your stay.
    I think Nexon woke up one day and decided that they weren't really willing to support non-KMS content properly anymore.
    All the chaos and horrible legacy content giving older players advantage is because of this decision.
    If Nexon really doesn't want to do non-KMS content properly anymore, they really need to just rip the bandage off and go full 1:1 KMS clone.
    Then at least players know what they get is going to have long-term support by nexon and new players won't get the shaft constantly.

GMS is going through a phase of self-discovery imo and Nexon isn't exactly sure of where they want to go with GMS.
    They have a desire to make more money with it as they know it has potential, but they aren't paying close enough attention to figure out how.
    Listening to your userbase blindly is a bad idea but Nexon should be able to wade through the toxic people and find those few hidden nuggets of gold and listen to these people. This is what a community manager is all about. If things are going to work out Nexon needs to have more transparency.

If players just knew what the hell Nexon was thinking, what they wanted and what was happening in the background they wouldn't be as mad about everything.
    Nexon really needs to communicate more and for awhile there it really looked like they were doing just that. However they seemed to have backed down on the idea of constantly releasing new memos and familiar system seems to go backwards with what players thought they were doing.
    Nobody can really tell what Nexon's plan for the future of GMS is. All we want is to know what to expect. Security is a basic necessity for human comfort.
    TurtlesRock
  • gathergather
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2020
    This feels more of a rant rather then a suggestion feedback.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    gather wrote: »
    This feels more of a rant rather then a suggestion feedback.
    SUGGESTIONS <comma> FEEDBACK <comma> AND REQUESTS

I think this easily falls under "feedback" though ranting and feedback aren't exactly exclusive to one another...
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    Hamomd wrote: »
    HelIo, I am a player from NA Reboot. I've been playing NA reboot on and off, for a while, since 2017, but have been taking it pretty seriously in the past year.
    While I did not need the previous DMT event that had just occured, it had made me very frustrated about the unchanging state of this game and had made me question my will to continue playing in this game.
    As of my daily routine, I try to fit in 1-2 hours of farming in order to progress - but recent events had made me question; why should I even bother? The countless amount of mistakes, that the community predicts, and simply gets ignored by Nexon is unbelievable and I honestly can't believe people tolerate it. It's utterly disrespectful towards the loyal playerbase to treat us as we're nothing, completely ignore every single request we make and continue changing the game to your own vision which somehow makes it even worse - the transition from 2 pc to 3 pc meta, as an example. But that's just the tip of the iceberg, really, Nexon has been disrespecting us for years now.
    Where to begin? One can simply look at the significant amount of unfair advantages old players have over new ones... notable examples are Pottable Badges, Lab Server Blocks and many more. And again, that's just one subject. The entire game in it's current state is badly structured, full of unfair advantages that make the game simply unfun.
    May it be the continious game and server instability, where dcing is so common it's expected.
    May it be the complete disregard for the requests of the community in the future path of the game, such as skipping DMTs (August DMT), revamping classes to hurt players in a completely unlogical way (Kanna "revamp"), keeping a lot of broken items inside the game and many many more...
    In conclusion, The director has proven to be completely disconnected from GMS and following her own twisted moudle, and Nexon continues to prove itself to be an incompetent, ignorant company, which is illogical considering it's net worth. The company intentionally ignores players and follows the module which will allow them to make the most money. Well, think about it this way: keep disrespecting us like this, and you'll have nobody to take money from.

EVERYTHING U JUST STATED IS THE TRUTH... I have solved the reboot server players problems, there needs to be another reboot server reboot #2 that starts fresh and clean now and everyone from reboot#1 is not allowed to transfer in, pottable badge problems... solved.... pink bean perm title solved lab server blocks problem, solved