[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Didn't receive Keep on Burning Box

LLZZQQLLZZQQ
in Tech Support
Per the patch notes it says:
Reach Lv. 200 on your Tera Burning character to receive the following rewards:
Keep on Burning Box: Untradeable, item can be used starting July 22 at 12:00 AM UTC and expires on August 4 at 11:59 PM UTC. Open the box to receive the following items:
Mega Character Burninator and Character Slot Expansion Coupon.

I reached level 200 on my character (LLZZQQ on Reboot) and didn't get anything. Do I need to do a quest or pick it up somewhere? Thanks!

Comments

• Maple1000Maple1000
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2020
    I think it may be too late for you now as the event to obtain the Mega Character Burninator was only running until July 21. After you reached level 200 on your burning character, you were suppose to click the star icon on the top left of the screen and click the burning quest. Then you would receive the items. That's how it works with all events, you have to click the star to receive the goods....I know... it doesn't say that anywhere or isn't obvious until you know to click the star
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    you didnt claim the box after hitting 200, and no @maple1000 if you actually read the dialouge for burning it clearly said to finish the )5th job ) quest and claim before july 22. the same time that the burning ends.
    it was literally the only requirement to claim the box. and was clearly stated.

its the 23rd so obviously wont be getting it now

this is a case of not reading the text/patch notes.
    so nothing can be done as its now past the time period to get and open the burninator box.