[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

They really gave us a Bebe Box...Lol

Moi5tur1z3rMoi5tur1z3r
Reactions: 730
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Seriously!? You have to be kidding right!? I logged in for 3 DMT sessions and got to use 10 cubes total before being disconnected. I still have most of my cubes and several Bil saved up,

And our compensation is 2 UNIQUE POT SCROLLS and BEBE BOX? A BEBE BOX!?!? To make up for the ****show they're giving us EXP coupons to play more?

You have to be kidding me right?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    I feel like this would be a good time to point out that this was probably decided on by Korea, and that the local office had no real say in it. Remember their hands are tied on a great many things, and they're reliant on Korea for everything beyond QA and generally maintaining the game. I'd be willing to bet when Korea came back with "this is what you can give them", pretty much everyone who saw it resigned themselves to having to deal with the ongoing fallout.

Be angry at Papa Korea for this.
  • Moi5tur1z3rMoi5tur1z3r
    Reactions: 730
    edited July 2020
    Damn...are they really that dependent on Nexon Korea? That's really a shame...and poor management :/ @Aggraphine
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    It's probably a stipulation in whatever contracts or conditions are involved in the operation of the branch in the US. Local staff take care of general maintenance, upkeep and content testing/patching, home office(Korea) handles everything else.

Again, I'm not saying "don't be angry", I'm saying "be angry at the right people". Pitching a fit at, and blaming, Ghiblee for any of this is idiotic, literally shooting the messenger. Be angry at Anna and Korea.