[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

make equipped nx tradeable

MargoVioletMargoViolet
Reactions: 820
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As title says. because why not? Just make an nx item like platinum scissors of karma and let us trade nx equips that have already been equipped. seems like a missed opportunity.
DazedJettLuvsU

Comments

• JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited July 2020
    nah, nx perms have already plummeted in price and buying scissors for most items would be like 50-100% of the meso cost of the perm. this would also really put a huge dent in the price of super rare perms

nx should be cash shop shareable across all classes tho, nexon putting this restriction is my only reason for not really playing any class out side of my mains class group
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    god no... karma needs to not even be a thing. this is a step in wrong direction.

tradeable until equipped is fine. na you prob just broke af rn and want to liberate some meso from your NX stash lol.
  • MargoVioletMargoViolet
    Reactions: 820
    edited July 2020
    Joshing wrote: »
    nah, nx perms have already plummeted in price and buying scissors for most items would be like 50-100% of the meso cost of the perm. this would also really put a huge dent in the price of super rare perms

nx should be cash shop shareable across all classes tho, nexon putting this restriction is my only reason for not really playing any class out side of my mains class group
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    god no... karma needs to not even be a thing. this is a step in wrong direction.

tradeable until equipped is fine. na you prob just broke af rn and want to liberate some meso from your NX stash lol.

A ) This game is already super expensive for the smallest things. Why would tanking the price of nx items that cost excessive amounts (i.e. 5b = 100 usd right now) be a reason to not have this item? wouldn't it make nx items more accessible? There are some items so rare they haven't been in cycle for 6+ years, and with the smaller population of this game, that means they'll virtually never be on the market again - what a wasted opportunity considering how huge the nx suggestion thread is.

B ) I agree karma scissors shouldn't be a thing, but I know there is no way Nexon would make equipped nx tradeable for free, so i'm being realistic. - There is an entire pinned thread of people begging (requesting) for perm NX to be put back into cycle, this would alleviate most of their requests by putting old items back into the market..
    And I wouldn't be selling my nx perms, I would be buying some oldies, as that was my incentive to make this thread- I don't have a need to sell my goods for mesos.. but with that being said you bring up a good point, I'm sure there are A LOT of broke players right now that could benefit from this situation. Again - why is this a bad thing?
    JettLuvsU
  • Violent2Violent2
    Reactions: 225
    edited July 2020
    YES PLEASE
    there is already an item for this in other regions. its called avatar scissors of karma i believe.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    As title says. because why not? Just make an nx item like platinum scissors of karma and let us trade nx equips that have already been equipped. seems like a missed opportunity.

YES PLZ X 3