[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Red Cubes for Familiar (Reboot)

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So where red cubes for familiars on reboot cause i see them on reg server but nothing for Reboot so when will nexon fix/add this ???

Comments

• StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2020
    They are currently unavailable, but hopefully they will add them soon. They cost the same as a red cube for regular servers, so I expect them to cost the same as a red cube in meso's on reboot. Chances are they need to finish programming them into reboot. (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they have every intention of adding them into reboot at some point)
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    They are currently unavailable, but hopefully they will add them soon. They cost the same as a red cube for regular servers, so I expect them to cost the same as a red cube in meso's on reboot. Chances are they need to finish programming them into reboot. (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they have every intention of adding them into reboot at some point)

they have had the familiar update for a bit in MSEA and JMS so checking how they are doing is probably the best indicator of any change.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    iArrowZ wrote: »

they have had the familiar update for a bit in MSEA and JMS so checking how they are doing is probably the best indicator of any change.

MSEA doesn't have either Reboot or familiars.
    JMS has their familiar rerolling item (a purple card, apparently) sold for NX in their Reboot...
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited July 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    iArrowZ wrote: »

MSEA doesn't have either Reboot or familiars.
    JMS has their familiar rerolling item (a purple card, apparently) sold for NX in their Reboot...

JMS Reboot Cash shop approach is that you can either buy with mesos or nx for some stuff like Cubes.
  • JuckingJucking
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited July 2020
    Would love red familiar packs to be added to reboot, or at the very least add occult or master familiar packs so rerolling epic or unique familiars would become possible. The current rates of even getting epic is about 3/hr which is just unfeasible and unreasonable.