[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

delete plz, thread hijacked

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited August 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests

Comments

• iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    paying attention would solve your problem
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    edited July 2020
    Jez wrote: »
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    paying attention would solve your problem
    yeah, but i was used to the old system where they didnt even stack. and its a tiny change that can save people some pain, not everyone stops and reads everything in this game when theyre trying to get a hundred things done

or just pay attention.

there is 2 prompts before the familiar's actually go in.
    the number and a Confirmation.

there is literally no excuse to "accidentally" put in more than you want to.
  • JezJez
    edited July 2020
    come on why are you so against it, just trying to be contrary like that other guy who posts here often?,
    making the default value 1 makes a lot more sense than the whole stack

and you dont "put in" a value if you just clicked, it autofills with the amount of the entire stack
    again, people dont stop and read everything
    they changed the tutorial hair salon thing to make you go to the salon to save your hair instead of just telling you about it then giving you coupons this is along the same lines as that

dont be obtuse
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    I don't see a reason or need for this change. Given that you need to reveal the potential of every familiar you add, it would be the antithesis to quality of life to change it so they're only added to your collection one at a time.
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2020
    Given how the new system works, requiring one to reveal the stats of many familiars(or throw money at the cube things), I see no reason why you would want to put only a few in at a time
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
    if you are just trying to fill a badge slot you might just only want to add one
    especially if the familiar is a more expensive one that you dont particularly want to fuse for yourself and using familiars that cost 50mil + for extraction doesnt seem desirable when there are familiars that cost 300k

making the default value "1" still allows people to put in the whole stack if they want to

there. two reasons. go be contrary somewhere else
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2020
    Those both sound tenuous at best. I know familiars aren't dropping anymore to the point where you're going to have hundreds of them in an hour, so I really don't see how you're going to be struggling to just add a single familiar from a stack for the sake of getting a badge.
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    edited August 2020
    is it some kind of sick fetish of yours to just go around the forum and be against anything anyone posts? why do you do this? practicing for debate club? i am not the only one who has noticed this.

my suggestion is a good suggestion and can save players new to the familiar system some pain

and to most players who arent super funded accidentally using 5 extra familiars with a total value of 100mil on the auction house is a significant pain

listen if you are doing a badge.

put it in the moment you get the first familiar.... which is exactly what i did?

so why are you waiting for multiple to drop before....

right you don't pay attention...
    badges are quite annoying and spending EXTRA time hunting mobs i had already completed is a huge waste of time. (and most of them besides the bosses which drop so infrequently its highly unlikely you farmed multiple before putting yours in for a badge)
    so your method of not paying attention is actually counterproductive.. since u claim to be doing it for badges. but then..

and if you have multiple familars that are 100m+ casually. i am quite curious if you are botting cus there is no "casual" familiar that drops that frequently and costs that much AND you are paying so little attention that you "accidently" put in all of them due to my previous reasoning.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2020
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    is it some kind of sick fetish of yours to just go around the forum and be against anything anyone posts? why do you do this? practicing for debate club? i am not the only one who has noticed this.

my suggestion is a good suggestion and can save players new to the familiar system some pain

and to most players who arent super funded accidentally using 5 extra familiars with a total value of 100mil on the auction house is a significant pain

listen if you are doing a badge.

put it in the moment you get the first familiar.... which is exactly what i did?

so why are you waiting for multiple to drop before....

right you don't pay attention...
    badges are quite annoying and spending EXTRA time hunting mobs i had already completed is a huge waste of time. (and most of them besides the bosses which drop so infrequently its highly unlikely you farmed multiple before putting yours in for a badge)
    so your method of not paying attention is actually counterproductive.. since u claim to be doing it for badges. but then..

and if you have multiple familars that are 100m+ casually. i am quite curious if you are botting cus there is no "casual" familiar that drops that frequently and costs that much AND you are paying so little attention that you "accidently" put in all of them due to my previous reasoning.

So you can see how I see this? That they're arguing in favor of something that, given how the system presently works, will practically never be an issue anyone faces.
    iArrowZ
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2020
    Just because you didn't get the replies you wanted doesn't invalidate everything that was said in your previous thread.
  • JezJez
    edited August 2020
    STOP HARASSING ME