[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guild storage

DarkDaveDarkDave
Reactions: 980
edited August 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
guild + storage = guild storage?
Trystarr

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    This is one of those things you never think about until someone mentions it, then you find yourself sitting there thinking "huh, why doesn't this have that?"

There are already ranks within guilds, permissions attached to them(view/accept applications, invite/kick people, etc), all you'd need is to create a log for what's deposited and withdrawn and by whom, as well as permissions for both actions as well as viewing the log. I can't imagine it'd be too terribly hard to implement.
  • DabbinStarDabbinStar
    Reactions: 710
    edited August 2020
    So other then the obvious "why not just make storage bigger" when you say Guild storage do you mean that everyone in the guild can access the same storage and have access to everyone elses items? Anything short of that brings me back to question, why not just make storage bigger. Even if the guild storage could only be used for Use ect (like reboots storage) Why is guild storage neccesary? Dont forget the fact that we have 50 max chars. so 1 main 49 mules? Now on a regular server I can see the intristseeing as sotrage is 4 by default? 8....? anyways making muling much harder. However on reboot it would be totally and completely pointless seeing as we arnt allowed to trade so therefore it would just be a 2nd storage. Now a days with the pic on storage I drop trade to my other charcheters on non-reboot servers. That way im only entering my pic two times instead of this infuriating 4 times with storage access
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    Guild storage would be handy for communal supplies. Excess power elixirs that could be used by newer folks, potential scrolls, possibly stamps too depending on how account-transferable items were to be handled with this.

It's not all about having extra space to hoard your trash.
  • AMagicLieAMagicLie
    Reactions: 925
    edited August 2020
    Even though this is obvious, guild storage should only be implemented in non-Reboot servers right? I can see how people might be able to abuse this system in Reboot as alternative way to trade items.
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2020
    Yea, this is a good idea kudos 2 u. Could even put limits on withdrawals to avoid any pesky guild members.