[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

French player ?

KleosseKleosse
in General Chat
Bonjour,

J'aimerais recommencé maple. Y'aurait-il des joueurs français, voir une guild ? Merci :) !

Hi,

I want to start maplestory. Any french player ? Thanks :)

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited August 2020
    hello,
    welcome to maplestory!
    I dont know any French players, but I do speak a little french and other languages. but I would try luna maybe as you might find French players there or find canadian players like myself. Some canadians would know french and english and would be fun the play with. But good luck and welcome to the community.

Bonjour,
    Bienvenue à maplestory!
    Je ne connais aucun joueur français, mais je parle un peu le français et d'autres langues. mais j'essaierais peut-être luna car vous pourriez y trouver des joueurs français ou des joueurs canadiens comme moi. Certains canadiens connaissent le français et l'anglais et seraient amusants à jouer avec. Mais bonne chance et bienvenue dans la communauté. ;)