[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Halloween Elite Mobs Event

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Did anyone managed to finish this event?? I hardly find any runes of darkness or spawning elite monsters near my level. What's the catch here?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Are you depending on runes to be 90% or more of the 100 you need? Or are you actually going and grinding in a map of your level range?
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Are you depending on runes to be 90% or more of the 100 you need? Or are you actually going and grinding in a map of your level range?
    I'm grinding my own map level. I spent like almost 5 hours dailies and only managed to get up to 34 Zombie Elites. I find this more difficult than it suppose to be. Especially toward 100 goal.
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Jorjax
    Jorjax said:

Aggraphine

I'm grinding my own map level. I spent like almost 5 hours dailies and only managed to get up to 34 Zombie Elites. I find this more difficult than it suppose to be. Especially toward 100 goal.
    It also depending what map you're on by the way. I recommended indeterminate mages from Kiritas (between time from the invasion) to grind/spawn for elite monsters. It took me nearly a week to get 100 elite mobs killed.

Hope this help.