[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

cash shop inventory transfer

psiPpsiP
Reactions: 1,750
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
requesting return of cash shop inventory transfer event, thanks
SherriChoicesKhongi

Comments

• KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2020
    This please.

I know it only happens once a year and there was one right at the start of the year (jan 2020) BUT ...

> Normally a cash shop transfer event follows a new job, regardless if one has been run already that year, and it didn't happen when Adele came out.
    > Maplestory 2 closed which drew more players back to the game (or for the first time) and now they've played the game for a while the cash shop items they initially claimed during the MS2 event may not be on their 'main' now so a cash transfer event will allow them to transfer these cash shop items to their favorite character.
    > Hoyoung ... poor Hoyoung and their lack of cash shop sharing. (I wish they shared a cash shop with someone :( )

For personal reasons, as an Australian I lost power (and phone/internet) when the 2020 cash shop transfer event was out due to the summer bushfires. So I would like the chance to participate in a cash shop transfer event this year.

Please consider, thank you :)