[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Job balance in relation to genisys weap. unsealing

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please take a look at class balance in regards to classes able to unseal the Genisys weapon and the ones simply incapable. There are players playing under powered job classes very seriously and yet are still incapable of unsealing the Genisys weapon regardless of equipment and level of funding/skill level for said class. Hopefully this will be looked at to ensure all classes are capable of achieving this feat with the proper level of gearing and skill. Rather than it just being impossible for certain classes and they get left out.

please and thanks!

Demon Avenger is one such class among many that cannot achieve this feet despite incredible levels of funding, 3 incredibly funded da's on the bera server are not even close to soloing hard lucid yet despite high levels of funding in regards to unsealing Genisys. The Demon avenger named Idiot/Quabby/Quang whatever his name is now(Banes significant other in game) Has omega levels of funding, even breath of divinity ring and cannot unseal it yet... This should be a red flag right here plz fix this for the future please.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2020
    From what I can tell, quabby hasn't unsealed it yet because they only just defeated Hard Will about a month ago, failed an attempt at the Black Mage 4 weeks ago, and succeeded a Black Mage attempt 2 weeks ago.

As far as I know, they're just taking a short break, especially since they're also doing a Dawn Warrior. It's not that they physically can't unseal it, assuming I'm looking at the correct YouTube channel.
    But I don't have a list of which classes have cleared, KMS or otherwise.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    From what I can tell, quabby hasn't unsealed it yet because they only just defeated Hard Will about a month ago, failed an attempt at the Black Mage 4 weeks ago, and succeeded a Black Mage attempt 2 weeks ago.

As far as I know, they're just taking a short break, especially since they're also doing a Dawn Warrior. It's not that they physically can't unseal it, assuming I'm looking at the correct YouTube channel.

Banes already unsealed it for demon slayer and if Idiot's Demon avenger could... it would have a long while ago. Perfect 5/6L 22* arcanes full geared bod demon avenger and can't even solo hard lucid/verus hilla because of the mechanics, da is impossible atm or very near, most every other class with that level of funding can face roll the unsealing almost lol does take skill but not as much as u would think if you got that level of funding.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2020
    Neospector wrote: »

Banes already unsealed it for demon slayer and if Idiot's Demon avenger could... it would have a long while ago. Perfect 5/6L 22* arcanes full geared bod demon avenger and can't even solo hard lucid/verus hilla because of the mechanics, da is impossible atm or very near, most every other class with that level of funding can face roll the unsealing almost lol does take skill but not as much as u would think if you got that level of funding.

4th V is gonna be a game changer for a few classes that couldn't/borderline solo
  • SloooperSloooper
    Yeah unfortunately with how little lines Demon Avenger does. It's impossible even at 10bil lines to kill the bosses due to Dps check phases. I'm posting a suggestions post on this forum of changes I think will help. Just gotta wait for approval from nexon to have it public