[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adding Neo City familiars

ARMADA24ARMADA24
Reactions: 1,040
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Before we start I have a story to tell you all.

Once upon a time there was a location called Neo City.

Neo City was once an area in the distant future of the year 2503 that was accessed from Tera Forest in Leafre (I'm sure you've all seen it blocked off by chains).

It has since become closed off, never to be brought back again, it's been like this for several years so far.

Granted it was not a common area for people to go, in fact it was dead content. However, my favorite thing about this area is the mobs, some of them look really cool. You've probably seen a few of them in Monster Park's Ruined City area, but there's a few gems you may have never seen yet.

MS_Monster_Dunas.png
Dunas (Boss)

MS_Monster_Prototype_Lord.png
Prototype Lord

MS_Monster_Iruvata.png
Iruvata

MS_Monster_Aufheben.png
Aufheben (Boss)

MS_Monster_Oberon.png
Oberon (Boss)

You may have also seen these guys in Monster Life as well.

This is just to name a few, I also didn't count the mobs in Monster Park as those are obvious. I'd love to see Neo City familiars even if Neo City never comes back.

I will tell you right now I would pay SO MUCH MONEY for some of these familiars. This is sadly wishful thinking as this might as well be swept under the rug like most suggestions, but I would be very happy if you took this into consideration.

Thank you for reading this~
SherriCutieMiku

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited September 2020
    i miss Neo City so much.. the mobs and the music were amazing, i hope this reaches to them and they consider it :(
    xxx1z
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2020
    I would rather have JapanMS bring back Zipangu's Neo Tokyo (the original basis for Neo City, which KMS copy-pasted assets from when making Neo City) and have the familiars drop from there.
    Beef