[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Greetings from CM Kyrios

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Reactions: 540
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Hello Maplers!

Starting today, I’ll be joining the MapleStory team as a second Community Manager alongside CM Ghiblee. Given the sheer size and scope of the game’s community we decided it would help to have additional coverage on the MapleStory team, thus here I am!

Some of you may recognize me as the former Community Manager from MapleStory 2 and more recently, the interim Community Manager for Mabinogi while their CM was away. It’s exciting to be joining an established game, community, and team. I’m also really happy to see a lot of familiar faces here in MapleStory!

I’ve only begun playing the game myself recently, so please be patient while I take time acclimating in a new game and environment. For the curious, I chose Hoyoung as my first class and have been enjoying it a lot! Please don’t hesitate to provide some tips or tricks for me to learn the game faster.

I’ll also be making a brief appearance in the upcoming livestream this Friday as well, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to the future together.
-Kyrios
RaySummersYinYangXMapleBishopFan85riza

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    o **** waddup
    CMKyriosMapleBishopFan85
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited September 2020
    Welcome Kyrios!
    CMKyriosMapleBishopFan85riza
  • RaySummersRaySummers
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2020
    Welcome Kyrios. I hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do.

There is a long time loyal player base who have invested countless years (and $$$) into this game and fiercely advocate for its continued improvement. At times the passion and commitment is expressed in fits of rage (as you will see on Reddit) but it comes from a good place, I assure you. =)

If any of that passion is ever directed at you, just remember not to take it personally and know that we hold NexonKR responsible. Happy mapling!
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2020
    Welcome Kyrios , I met you in MS2 and been there the moment you had to close down all server one by one , it was an emotional moment for all of us [ played NA East ] , and even for you , added u on discord after that but never
    expected you to return here in MS 1 :) Hope you have a wonderfull time helping the community here . And that it won't be a to stressefull job for you .

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2020
    Welcome to MS man, i hope you have a good time as this games CM =) .
    2 CMs means double the chances of nexon listenign to the communitys suggestions and feedback and also talking to the community ! =D
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2020
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Hello Maplers!

Starting today, I’ll be joining the MapleStory team as a second Community Manager alongside CM Ghiblee. Given the sheer size and scope of the game’s community we decided it would help to have additional coverage on the MapleStory team, thus here I am!

Some of you may recognize me as the former Community Manager from MapleStory 2 and more recently, the interim Community Manager for Mabinogi while their CM was away. It’s exciting to be joining an established game, community, and team. I’m also really happy to see a lot of familiar faces here in MapleStory!

I’ve only begun playing the game myself recently, so please be patient while I take time acclimating in a new game and environment. For the curious, I chose Hoyoung as my first class and have been enjoying it a lot! Please don’t hesitate to provide some tips or tricks for me to learn the game faster.

I’ll also be making a brief appearance in the upcoming livestream this Friday as well, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to the future together.
    -Kyrios

lol I can finally login again but welcome back to Nexon kyrios hope u enjoy your time in ms1. If u need any tips I can help or get the veteran mapler too ;)
    CMKyriosMapleBishopFan85
  • MapleBishopFan85MapleBishopFan85
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2020
    Welcome back to the MS team, Kyrios!
    CMKyriosriza