[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Denaro Obtainable in Events (Reboot)

BoreloadBoreload
Reactions: 230
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know it would be pretty stupid of somebody to run out of denaro even after using a stimulus check, but the fact that if that happens you can never get them ever again and lose access to some of the best equips in the game is a little harsh. If there was some way to get maybe like 5-10 denaro from an event coin shop or something it would be really helpful to the people that screwed up. A lot of those people end up starting their character over in order to get the sweetwater equips. It just sucks having spent so much time into a character only to not be able to get some of the best equips just because you screwed up a few times.
Kroxas123Dafeyaufeuz

Comments

• Kroxas123Kroxas123
    Reactions: 720
    edited October 2020
    I ran into this issue as well. I'm softlocked out of the Commerci content because I don't have Herb Town unlocked, which makes me unable to run Commerci PQ. I can't unlock Herb Town because I don't have Denaros, and I had already claimed the Stimulus denaros. While it's pretty stupid, it was a mistake I made years ago when I didn't know what I was doing and now that I know it was a mistake, I can't undo it.
    aufeuz
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    I swear there's been one single event I've seen in six years with denaro in its coin shop.
    aufeuz
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited October 2020
    Kroxas123 wrote: »
    I ran into this issue as well. I'm softlocked out of the Commerci content because I don't have Herb Town unlocked, which makes me unable to run Commerci PQ. I can't unlock Herb Town because I don't have Denaros, and I had already claimed the Stimulus denaros. While it's pretty stupid, it was a mistake I made years ago when I didn't know what I was doing and now that I know it was a mistake, I can't undo it.

Could you run commerci without any items and claim the 1 denaro bonus?
    aufeuz
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    To my knowledge, you can't run commerci with 0 items. You need at least one. And the lowest cost is 4 denaros.
    aufeuz
  • DafeyDafey
    Reactions: 680
    edited December 2020
    I have this problem right now :(
    aufeuz
  • aufeuzaufeuz
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2020
    I also have the same problem, now even more that the gollux necklace was removed from having double in the game and forced me to have the eccomercci necklace.
    This is a big mistake, but I don't have how to acquire a new account. It would be very simple to give it on a Sunday day or something. Don't they give shadowncoins that people take and throw out of the inventory? Why don't they give something useful like 20 denaros?
  • aufeuzaufeuz
    I also have the same problem, now even more that the gollux necklace was removed from having double in the game and forced me to have the eccomercci necklace.
    This is a big mistake, but I don't have how to acquire a new account. It would be very simple to give it on a Sunday day or something. Don't they give shadowncoins that people take and throw out of the inventory? Why don't they give something useful like 20 denaros?
  • YourWayAtLifeYourWayAtLife
    Reactions: 460
    Wow, I just made a post before seeing this one. I suggested that Nexon maybe sells some denaros in an event coin shop. At least, you'll need to spend some event coins to purchase denaros. The sunny sunday idea also sounds good. I'm not sure if people are even using shadowknight coins. If denaros are given, for sure, a lot more people will be able to use it rather than shadowknight coins.
    aufeuz
  • YourWayAtLifeYourWayAtLife
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2020
    I was wondering there would be any chance of denaros being sold in event coin shops? For players like myself who screwed themselves, it's frustrating that you are automatically locked out of such important piece of content because of the commerci system where you need to have denaros to participate in solo voyages. I did not unlock CPQ because I did not know about it at that time and just did solo voyages to earn denaros. I had bought something in the commerci shop and forgot that you needed denaros to participate in solo voyages. I used the stimulus system and forgot yet again, that you needed denaros to do solo voyages and now I lack denaros to do anything. And because in this event, droplets are being sold in the meso shop, I was wondering if denaros are able to be sold in future meso/coin shop to help players like me who made a ridiculous mistake.
    aufeuz
  • aufeuzaufeuz
    edited December 2020
  • aufeuzaufeuz
    edited December 2020
    I support the idea.
  • FlexboxFlexbox
    Reactions: 110
    I have sent numerous tickets regarding this issue and they have always sent me back to the forums to provide feedback. Not only has there been only 1 event in the last 6 years, but players have also been posting about this issue. It's really unfortunate that people are locked out of important end game content due to
    aufeuz
  • aufeuzaufeuz
    edited December 2020
    so we need to get everyone together and make a campaign on the forum.