[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

*NEW* Cash Shop Suggestions Thread

Comments

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Reactions: 595
    edited November 2020
    If this discussion post actually works then can we just follow KMS's cash shop rotations as it be easier for you guys anyways instead of going your way out through this post and then adding them. Tbh almost every royal hair and premium style box in my
    edited November 2020
    If this discussion post actually works then can we just follow KMS's cash shop rotations as it be easier for you guys anyways instead of going your way out through this post and then adding them. Tbh almost every royal hair and premium style box rotation these past few months in my opinion have been ugly. Meanwhile im constantly seeing KMS having nice rotations from time to time.
    edited November 2020
    If this discussion post actually works then can we just follow KMS's cash shop rotations as it be easier for you guys anyways instead of going your way out through this post and then adding them. Tbh almost every royal hair and premium style box rotation these past few months in my opinion have been ugly. Meanwhile im constantly seeing KMS having nice rotations from time to time.
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2020
    [img][/img]
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2020
    [img][/img]https://imgur.com/a/hxOeDNL

Please bring back the Attack On Titan NX items to GMS!

Last time seen ? 2015 :(

I can't even find the patch note about the crossover. It's so old it's not on the official MapleStory website anymore.
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2020
    d508d1612664ee4c8550896fc500d51b.png

Please bring back the Attack On Titan NX items to GMS!

Last time seen? 2015 :(

I can't even find the patch note about the crossover. It's so old it's not on the official MapleStory website anymore.
    Porter
  • KaisersLegacyKaisersLegacy
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2020
    malehair.png Item type royal salon coupon hairstyle: "loose bangs" hair which is the third last one on the right.
    edited November 2020
    pssb-recycler-image.png Item Name: Shadow warrior sword, which is on the very left
    Porter
    edited November 2020
    edited November 2020
    edited November 2020
    male-face-3.png Item type royal salon coupon face: "Sprightly Face" which is the fifth face from last on the right.
  • SoylutionSoylution
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2020
    Hi Nexon and fellow friends,

I am a female character however been loving the Ciel and Feathered Bed Hair that is only av
  • SoylutionSoylution
    edited November 2020

I am a female character however been loving the Ciel and Feathered Bed Hair that is only available to the male characters. Was wondering if it was possible for you guys to add this to maybe a new April Fools Rotation? If not was it possible to design something similar for females? I'm definitely head over heels over these hairs that I cannot ever have unless I have a male character :c

• SoylutionSoylution
    edited November 2020

I am a female character however been loving the Ciel and Feathered Bed Hair that is only available to the male characters. Was wondering if it was possible for you guys to add this to maybe a new April Fools Rotation? If not was it possible to design something similar for females? I'm definitely head over heels over these hairs that I cannot ever have unless I have a male character :c

Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair
    Item name (English/Korean): Black Eye Bandages
  • SoylutionSoylution
    edited November 2020

Item name (English/Korean): Ciel Hair
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42799/cash-shop-update-for-january-30
    image of item:
  • SoylutionSoylution
    edited November 2020

Item name (English/Korean): Ciel Hair
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42799/cash-shop-update-for-january-30
    image of item: file:///C:/Users/Taing/Desktop/Ciel%20Hair.JPG

• DulcisDulcis
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited November 2020
    Rozelisa wrote: »
    Item type: (Outfit/Package/NX item): Hair
    Item name: (English/Korean) Chickpea Hair
    Website Link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop item rotation link): https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/59895/
    Image : dbb97105fdfca20da557d87c9522c4b7.png

Item name: (English/Korean) Half Chickpea Hair
    Website Link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop item rotation link): I don't think it's been added yet! ):
    Image : 814e4886335866777f2f74367b423f04.png

please nexon this is the one

Porter
  • DulcisDulcis
    edited November 2020
    Rozelisa wrote: »
    Item name: (English/Korean) Chickpea Hair
    Website Link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop item rotation link): https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/59895/
    Image : dbb97105fdfca20da557d87c9522c4b7.png

Item name: (English/Korean) Half Chickpea Hair
    Website Link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop item rotation link): I don't think it's been added yet! ):
    Image : 814e4886335866777f2f74367b423f04.png

please nexon this is the one

• DulcisDulcis
    edited November 2020
    sickofit wrote: »
    Item name (English/Korean): Long Hair with Parted Bangs
    Image of item: Long-Hair-with-Parted-Bangs1.png
    showed up not too long ago but adeles wanna b cute too yknow..........

Porter
  • DulcisDulcis
    edited November 2020
    Item Type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair
    Item Name (English/Korean): Bling Mystique Hair / 블링 신비헤어
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link):
    Maplestory.Design
    Image of Item:
    5c62cb935b200a95f6c49588a1c7c40a.jpg