[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hero skill and under Enrage skill

nathanknightnathanknight
Reactions: 840
edited November 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
While having Enrage skill, I use Rising blow on elite monster as specificed target, but instead it hits randomly on one of the mobs.
Attention to Hero players, please read this picture, so you understand what I mean.
Test yourself what I am thinking about.
I think that includes Worldweaver skill and others.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited November 2020
    While having Enrage skill, I use Rising blow on elite monster as specificed target, but instead it hits randomly on one of the mobs.
    Attention to Hero players, please read this picture, so you understand what I mean.
    Test yourself what I am thinking about.
    I think that includes Worldweaver skill and others.
    giphy.gif

It's ok. Hero's gonna get buff where Enrage is going to hit 3 mobs instead of 1. Cheers
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Enrage focuses your attacks on the oldest monster in range. You can't designate another target.
    So if you are trying to hit an elite mob that just appeared, Enrage will cause you to first hit all the regular monsters that were there before that elite mob spawned.
    You should use un-enraged Raging Blow to first clear out all old normal monsters, and only then use Enrage to focus further attacks on the elite.