[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Awake coins after Baek Gong's Flute ended 12/15?

zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
Reactions: 840
edited December 2020 in General Chat
So this "skill" ended and I had 0/30000 for today, only earned some coins from the training ground thing. I don't see any way to earn coins other than the once-a-day training ground after Dec 15th...Am I missing something???

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2020
    I can't buy the chairs from the new vendor either.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited December 2020
    I just checked the patch notes and it seems like the only way to get coins now is from chairs in the training area and mini games starting on the 18th.

I keep on crashing in the training room and very likely won't get my 300 anymore.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited December 2020
    this tends to happen midway when it lands on patch day,
    new set of coin cap skills is going to likely come after the patch is done.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited December 2020
    Yeah it's pretty bs that they separated the new coin grind method into separate patch, and made it unavailable until maintenance ended. And because they extended the maintenance till the end of the day, rip the daily coin for that day. They need to give us compensation for coins.