[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Drop Rate for Maple Global Event is ridiculous

MiddahMiddah
Reactions: 705
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Although we have a Google document set up to figure out the locations of the Globes, there are some that have drop rates that are beyond reasoning. It is very frustrating that S Rank & lower ranks are taking this long to unlock. I thought id share my struggles and see if anyone else agrees with this event. If this event were to take place again, id promise never to do it by how discouraging it is.

Comments

• DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2020
    Especially when there's also the chance to get absolutely nothing from harvesting and it eats up a turn. It really should be a 100% guarantee to get something with the 10 chances.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2020
    At least the folks hawking them in the AH are starting to show sanity.

• TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited December 2020
    At least the folks hawking them in the AH are starting to show sanity.

Probably most people either bought them at 200m or 300m and don't need them anymore, or they gave up on the event so everyone that's now trying to get their share of the meso is driving down prices.

Guild mate made couple billion in the last two days lol truly a Merry Xmas.
    BlasterMaster
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, I know, the spirit of Ebenezer Scrooge is alive and well with some Maplers. Sometimes I just hate capitalism...